The Best 23 Life Lessons You Can Learn From The Godfather
Powered by AI
Those life lessons are a way of inner-thinking and the best perspective for business, family, and respect. The Godfather epic crime saga has been more than a movie to all of us, fascinated and engaged with all the natural and fantastic knowledge of life: the respect, the perspective view of life, and the endless fountain of wisdom. Francis Ford Coppola shared with the world something you can take forever to your entrepreneur path to glory. Here we gather all the meaningful lessons from the most powerful quotes.
1. Don't make promises you cannot keep.
Your word is your most important thing to yourself because words create reality. Be truthful to yourself, and make your word your bond; people respect that and gain trust more than you can imagine.
2. Don't involve yourself in other people's personal lives.
There are enough problems out there, don't stick your head in a sickbed.
3. "A lawyer with a briefcase can steal more than a thousand men with guns."
No matter what, no power can go against the law. The law is above every man, mafia, or business. The world is based on rules; some are governments beneficial, and some can be broken or bent.
4. Don't go against your family.
In the end, this is all you got, your blood. A family is a family; only in rare cases do some of them turn against you. They are the only people you can trust.
5. Family is an essential thing in life.
No fortune or money can buy happiness, loves, and warmth. Family is the best thing that ever happens to you. Cherish it every second that passes by.
6. Don't act on emotion.
Emotions will blind you from your goal and move you from your path. It will make you make the wrong choices. It's going to be significant when choices are made.
7. "The richest man is the one with the most powerful friends."
The sentence held no secret when you are networking. You can get to the highest places and get the 'VIP' pass. It would be best if you always kept in touch with your powerful friends with benefits.
8. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.
If your enemies are close to you, you can have an advantage over them instead of not knowing what's happening on the ground.
9. "I hoped we could come here and reason together. And, as a reasonable man, I'm willing to do whatever's necessary to find a peaceful solution to these problems."
You're the best option if you can make a deal instead of going to war. It is the only business. Nothing should be personal.
10. White-collar criminals are the most powerful criminals.
Their highly-intelligence is abnormal. White-Collar perceive as unstoppable, with their way of thinking outside the box. They know your and everyone else's moves before thinking about making one.
11. Keep your business private; only discuss it amongst family members.
Any personal business, keep it your business. It doesn't concern everyone else. If you do that, you will observe a private and sneaky eye from you.
12. "Never hate your enemies – it affects your judgment."
Again, you're not thinking clearly when you let your emotions enter. It will destroy our moves. The advantage goes from your side to your enemy's hand.
13. Violence is the last option.
There are various ways to hurt someone without laying a finger on him. Abuse will hurt once or leave a scar. But acting on different levels is something that nobody wants to go there.
14. Don't sell drugs.
Just don't. It's a small business that can provide revenue and good money. But if you look at it this way: Drugs destroy people, be a human after all. All other forms can tax you a lot more income.
15. "Friendship and Money. Oil and water."
It does not mix. You get a lack of judgment immediately because your emotions, again, will take place. After that, you can lose all your close friends, and for what?
16. "Good health is the most important thing. More than success, more than money, more than power."
Without it, you are nothing. You cannot make it functional anymore, you cannot make money, and you will lose the essential things in life!
17. Never request without offering your respect and friendship in return.
Honor and friendship are priceless. People will respect you and adore you for giving this in the first place. It builds trust.
18. "This is business. Not personal."
Business is very professional and should be a target or a purpose, nothing more than that. If you made a mistake or didn't know where you got yourself into, it is only your problem, not everyone else's.
19. "Never tell anybody outside the family what you're thinking again."
Always keep your thoughts to yourself because others outside your circle can exploit and use that against you.
20. Be prepared ahead of time. Never make a move or judgment without careful planning ahead of time.
A good chess player always knows his enemies move before they make them. Act like this, and you'll never get surprised.
21. Don't take things too personally.
If you focused on that, you would divert from your goal.
22. "Great men are not born great, they grow great,"
Every man you see at the top of the pyramid was not put there; he climbed and built his path and created his road.
23. "Confidence is silent. Insecurities are loud."
When you know, you know, you don't have to say anything, but people don't know sh*t. They always shout to be heard thier bullshit.